Whittall Family Reunion October 2011, Mullumbimby NSW
A fabulous weekend of reunion, reuniting, first
meetings, genealogical information & fun was had on 1st & 2nd
October 2011 in Mullumbimby & district on the NSW Far North Coast.
|It started with the more formal gathering on Saturday
afternoon at Mullumbimby Anglican Church Hall, featuring the official launch of Stephen Sheaffe's book
"Three Gold Seals and A Silver Spoon" by the local
Historical Society representative, Christopher Gray.
In the evening we enjoyed a lovely dinner followed
by anecdotal stories of various family tales & lines.
These are recorded
on video & will be available on DVD one day.
Whittall bloodline at Wilsons Creek School
Ted Hart & bloodline at Ewingsdale
|On Sunday morning we gathered again &
processed on a tour of local historical points of interest including:
- Home of the Whittall ancestors in Mullumbimby
- Mullumbimby Cemetery, burial ground of Whittalls, Harts,
Sheaffes & many
- Lunch at Wilsons Creek Hall, near to where Whittall & Hart
- Goonengerry School
- Sheaffe farm Goonengerry
- Hart Farm, Ewingsdale
- Brunswick Hotel for goodbyes
|All photos are now on my
Webshots site Follow these links to view photos in full high definition.
You may also view the slide shows below which stream the
same photos from Webshots right to this web site.
I hope you enjoy the
photos of this event! The video I will upload when I get get 'round to
when I get 'round to it.
- Photos were taken by myself Paul Sheaffe with grateful
assistance from a Pro, Peter Jendra (husband of Lesley Sheaffe)
- Video was taken by myself (Paul Sheaffe-
- Event organised by Stephen Sheaffe, his wonderful wife Glenda, &
lots of family helpers.
- Three Gold Seals and A Silver Spoon
The genealogy of immigrant ancestors
John Perry, Annie Caroline Mountford and Percy George Whittall.
The book, by Stephen W. Sheaffe, is available for purchase, please
Stephen Sheaffe directly.